Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just an opinion

I went to my car this morning to go to yoga and a piece of paper with the following was on my car "You are worsening the US Economy by driving foreign automobile. Many american workers losing their job, because you and many other un-patriotic b**tards buying foreign car. You should be ashamed of yourself"
I was shocked first who who walk laround the city doing this. I did not think that this was the right way to go about it. SHould i go sell my car now and buy an american car?? Opinions are just that opinions and should be kept to yourself not on my windshield. My opinion....

2 comments:

jenny said...

Weird!!
http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/2009/04/14/your-hamster-died-well-i-can-top-that/ has funny passive-agressive notes people leave for each other, it seems like your find this morning would fit in quite well!

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure that a lot of 'foreign' cars are made in America anyway. For example, my old Honda Civic was made in Ohio.