Friday, January 2, 2009

Everything Changes....


Let me start my new blog by introducing myself in a few words. I am in my 20's living in one of the largest cities in the US- Philadelphia. I grew up in south Jersy- Washington Township. I earned my Masters in physical therapy in 2005 from University of the Sciences in Philadelphia began working at MossRehab and earned my doctorate in Physical therapy in 2007. I am also a certified yoga instructor but more of a student- not currently teaching. I have been vegan for over a year now and vegetarian for over 3ish years. I have a strong desire to both teach learn and share. I have a huge interest in health, nutrition and fitness. I want my blog to reflect the knowledge that i learn and want to share with others in all of these fields.
My life has changed over the past few years in both good and challenges....it has made me who i am RIGHT NOW...

No comments: